Dr Dargan has over 10 years of training and experience in Psychiatry. He has worked in various subspecialties of Psychiatry, including General Adult Psychiatry and Older People Psychiatry.
Dr Dargan has been working as a Consultant Older People Psychiatrist in the NHS since 2013.
- Certificate Of Completion of Specialist Training in Old Age Psychiatry
- PG Certificate in Leadership and Management in Healthcare.
- Member Royal College of Psychiatrists
- Clinical Director Acute Mental Health and Liaison Psychiatry (Herefordshire and Worcestershire Care Trust)
- Medical Member First Tier Tribunal (Mental Health)- (Judicial Office)
- Consultant Older Adult Psychiatry since 2013
- Higher Specialist Training in Old Age Psychiatry (2009 – 2013)
St. George’s Psychiatric Training Rotation
- Core Training (2008-2009)
St. George’s Core Psychiatric Training
- Staff Grade(2007-2008)
Old Age Psychiatry
- Senior House Officer (2005-2007)
St. George’s Psychiatric Rotation
- Trust Doctor (2004-2005)
Lancashire Care Trust
Other roles held (Past/ Present)
- Lead Clinician for Mental Health Act
- Member Medical Appraisal Committee
2Gether NHS Foundation Trust.
- Trained Appraiser
- MHA Section 12(2) Approved Clinician
- Member Organic Psychiatric Illnesses Expert Reference Group
- Trainee Doctor Supervisor
- Principal Investigator for Oral Drug Trial in Alzheimer’s Dementia